Welcome to Parking Sensors
Established in 1997 we offer a market leading range of reverse parking sensors to both retail and trade customers. The Dolphin range of options and pre coloured parking sensors have been developed by listening to feedback from end users and installers to offer a quality aftermarket option at a fraction of the cost of original equipment.
Dolphin Parking Sensors have won the prestigious Auto Express Best Buy product test again for 2010 having previously won the honour for best aftermarket parking sensors kit when they were last reviewed in 2008. Dolphin parking sensors have also been Recommended by BMW car magazine where to quote the tester "was so impressed with it he decided to buy a kit for himself".
If you live in England, Wales or the Scottish lowlands then we have negotiated a fixed price fitting service with a mobile network of installers for the Dolphin Parking Sensors from £85 so you can have a DPS400 rear parking sensor kit supplied, fitted and delivered for £139.98 including a range of sensor colour options and 12 months warranty on labour, but lifetime warranty on parts. Read more about mobile fitting...
How Parking Sensors Work
the time taken for these sound waves to bounce and return off obstructions behind your car is how they calculate the remaining distance behind you.
This is the same technology that you will be familiar with having seen fitted as OEM equipment on cars from new and are supplied trade to many bodyshops like NCRC and car dealerships across the country like Inchcape Group.
We offer a range of mounting options for these parking sensors from the traditional flush fitting parking sensors with just an audible alert or a combined display and with audio feedback to individual adhesive parking sensors, bumper mounted strips and systems with reversing cameras.
If you're not sure which parking sensors to go for see our Comparison page or give us a call. You may also find our colour match charts, general installation guide and pictures of customer installations helpful.
Apart from the obvious safety advantages, financially reverse parking sensors will pay for themselves if it prevents you from having just one accident. Regardless of your insurance there is always that "excess" on your policy which is a minimum of £100 these days. Any claims you make could damage your no-claims bonus and would impact on your next year's renewal fees. It will also help you park in confidence in front of people without damaging your pride.
Our Dolphin parking sensors now come with a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects to the original owner. We also offer spare individual parking sensors should you have accidents - such as people driving into the back of you - or should you need any new sensors outside of warranty terms.
Most of these systems are an easy DIY installation only requiring a 2-wire connection. However if upon receipt you feel you do not fancy tackling the job yourself we can put you in touch with an installer if you have not already requested the installation option.
Order your parking sensors securely online or by phone. All items are stocked and we dispatch within 24 hours. We offer a 14 day money back guarantee in the unlikely event that the parking sensors are not suitable for your vehicle, please feel free to call without any obligation for advice about any of the above systems.
Why Order From Us?
* Lifetime Warranty is to the original purchaser of the Dolphin Kit.
- This is a combined reversing camera with a dashboard mounted monitor in one box with all the associated wiring needed. Ideal for upgrading cars that maybe have reversing sensors but no rear view camera. The dash mounted monitor avoids the need for expensive interfaces to try and connect to any inbuilt sat nav or dvd screen the car may have and is an...£59.99
- All the wedges are the ones that are in the Dolphin kits as standard, these are for if you have lost yours or require more for a greater angle than just one set alone can provide. Your sensor would need to have a 21mm diameter for these hoops to fit on£4.99
- Bodywork Protection Finally a way to protect your front and rear bumper edges from paint damage. They are really simple to install and will give your car increased protection from costly paint damage. Each PVC strip is 29.5cm long & 2cm wide Installation Clean the area where the protector is to be fitted thoroughly Take protector off of...£6.99
- Spare Buzzer for your Dolphin parking sensor kit. This buzzer is the same as those supplied with our most popular award winning reverse parking sensor kits. You can fiz it within the lining of the car or under the parcel shelf, it is quite loud so you should be able to hear it from the location that best suits your needs. The buzzer can be attached...£9.99
- This is a 4 pin, 12v, 30amp relay which maybe required on some cars when installing parking sensors to be powered off the reversing light feed. Modern cars are very clever and some are designed to send just enough power to certain parts of the car for the job needed and no more. For us this means they may send just enough power to working the reversing...£9.99
- This is an illuminated switch, for use to turn parking sensors on and off manually. This switch is supplied as standard in our front parking sensor kits. It can still be used in conjunction with a Canbus powered system if you want a manual overide. The front of the switch shows a "P" and waves sign with an arrow up. The light that illuminates...£9.99
- Only compatible with our Dolphin systems. Standard 2m Cable length (for rear parking sensor kits) or Long 6m length (for front parking sensor kits) available£14.99
- Official Dolphin Micro sensor available in 2 or 6 meter lengths. The sensor will plug in to your existing dolphin control box. The micro sensor has an inbuilt wedge and metal clips for secure installation Sensor size 20mm x 20mm Diameter size to drill 18.2mm£14.99
- Dolphin adhesive sensor Spare 2m length Available in either black or silver. Official Dolphin replacement parts. These will plug directly in to any of our DAS coded products such as the DAS200 or the DAS250, it does not matter which of the kits that you have£14.99
- Audio Brainbox for 4 sensor kits (DPS400) This brain box is black and comes with the Dolphin logo on it. All of your sensors plug in to this box as well as the buzzer and power lead£14.99
- Display Brainbox for 4 sensor kits (DPS450) This brain box is black and comes with the Dolphin logo on it. All of your sensors plug in to this box as well as the display and power lead£14.99
- Rear Display Brainbox (DPS455) This brain box is black and comes with the Dolphin logo on it. All of your sensors plug in to this box as well as the display and power lead£14.99