Current UK and EU legislation decrees that all new cars are to be fitted with Day Time Running Lights to improve vehicle visibility and driver awareness which will increase road safety.
Now you can bring your car up-to-date and make sure you too are seen!
- 12 Months Warranty!
- Up to 50,000 hours of continuous use!
- LEDs for increased brightness with minimal power consumption!
- Adjustable brackets for easier installation!
- Fully meets the CIE Standard!
LED Day Time Running Lights are considerably longer lasting than normal head lights and brighter in order that they can be seen during the brilliant sun of the day. However this makes them too bright to be used at night as they may dazzle or temporally blind on coming traffic. So to comply with all current legislation regarding vehicle lights, all Day Time Running Lights need to be switched off when the head lamps are engaged at night.
Our Day Time Running Lights have an Automatic Switching function built in, which means that if fitted correctly our lights will automatically switch off when the headlights come on and switch back on during the day when the headlamps are not in use, So that they fully comply with all the current regulations.
- 2 x LED running lights (8 LEDs per light)
- 2 x Mounting brackets (already attached to the lights)
- Fixing bolts, nuts & washers
- 2 x Red & black power cables
- 2 x White switching cables
See Example Installations
Please read these instructions fully before commencing the fitting of
- Attach lights to a suitable place on the vehicles body. Once set
to the correct angle, tighten the screws at either end of the
bracket where it attaches to the light to hold it in position.
- Attach the wires using the wiring diagram above as a guide. The
lights can be wired either linked together, as in the diagram, or
as two independent units. Please note to attach the red wire to a
12 volt ignition live NOT a permanent live feed. Always earth to
the body of the car.
- Test all of the vehicles lights. The new Daytime lights should
come on when the engine is started and switch off when the
headlights are switched on, in accordance with the current
Dimensions (ex. brackets)
155mm Wide, 45mm
Deep, 20mm High
Notify me when product is back in stock